Monday, December 17, 2007

WE HAVE PUPPIES!!!

The puppies are here!!! My puppy mama is now the proud mother of 3 girls and 5 boys! 8 puppies, what a litter! I guess I'll have lots to choose from. From the breeder's description, it sounds like she just had them tonight! And here I was saying I didn't expect to hear from her for a while because she'd be busy. That was very nice of her.

Well she said she'd take pictures tomorrow, so I won't have anything to show you until I get something from her. I'd love to see pictures, although newborn Corgis look like gerbils! They don't get to their super cuteness until around 5-6 weeks, right? Hehe.

Oh, I'm so unbelievably happy right now! I was doing the dreaded self evaluation for my yearly performance evaluation, so this was definitely the cheer up I needed. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh congratulations! I can't wait to see the puppy photos!! :)

Manda Girl said...

Congrats - how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Congrats!!! You're right that they look sort of rodent-ish when they're first born. Still can't wait to see the pix ;)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a newborn Corgi, this should be interesting! I'm glad the birth went well. My aunt's dog had its first litter this year and only half of them survived.

Unknown said...

Oh how very exciting! I am so thrilled for you and can't wait to see pictures! Congrats!!!