Friday, September 19, 2008

I Love Reading (King Corgi Style)

Check out my non-dog blog for the full scoop on the awesome gocco cards I got in the mail from Ivy yesterday. The most anticipated of which was of course the latest in the "Real Corgis speak Welsh" line!

This one is "I love reading", which features a scholarly King Corgi on a university-like crest. The Welsh is in the place the Latin would normally go. It came out really great and I can't wait to see what's next in this line.

Thank you so much for the gocco cards, Ivy. Are you sure I can't repay you with a bookmark?

;D

3 comments:

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Ha ha! The corgi looks so dignified on the chair :D Your bookmarks are beautiful, I'd be honored if I'm the proud owner of one ;)

JuLo said...

Hehe, ok! Do you like pink, ecru, or red (...it's like a blood red but a little more purple...)?

Heh, I just wanted a way to prop it up without taking it out of the plastic. ;)

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

The ecru one looks awesome :) Thx!!