Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vote For Theo!

Fellow Corgi rear-end obsessed blogger, Kelly, at Corgi Butts has been awesome enough to put together another Corgi Blogs calendar!  Just like last year, all proceeds will be going to support Corgi charity.  This year, however, she's leaving it up to us to vote between the finalists for who makes the calendar, and Theo is a finalist!

Want another month of admiring this guy?


Vote here!  Just make sure to include number 6 in your vote!  You know...if he makes your list.  I won't be surprised when he doesn't win this year.  There are some truly awesome pictures to choose from.  I guess I'm really going to have to step up my photography game if I ever want to see Theo's pretty mug featured anywhere again!  It's hard when you have a dog that is scared of your camera...

A huge thanks to Kelly for taking the time not only to organize another great calendar, but for raising money to support a great cause!

6 comments:

Paige, Dexter and Violet said...

I voted for Theo!! Dexter wasn't a finalist because he can't sit still. Little bugger...

JuLo said...

Thanks Paige!!! I think you were the only one so far. Hehe.

I know what you mean. Probably 98 of every 100 pictures I take of Theo are totally blurry. It's so frustrating because he is so darn cute! I want to share his cuteness with the world and I can't because he won't let me! Arrrg! Hehe.

Diana Mo' said...

i voted! he doesn't look as regal as he did in last year's photo, true. but with the full body shot, you can see just what a perfect Corgi specimen he is!

Little Penny Lane said...

Yay for Theo! All of the finalists are amazing.

Laurie said...

We voted! I just love this photo!

T said...

Buy healthy and vaccinated corgi puppies in $550 only with lifetime health guarantee! Our corgi puppies are vet checked and dewormed. All puppies are Akc registered. We provide safe and secure shipping for our puppies.

Corgi Puppies For Sale