Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Labeling Your Crate For Travel

A few months ago I found someone detailing out their step by step instructions for labeling a dog's plastic crate for traveling. It was really a cute idea, and I'm bummed I can't find it again, but at least I remember their stylish suggestion. You can find the instructions here.

Basically you get some thick paper and make a stencil. The person made a stencil that had her dog's name and a paw print on either side (very cute). She then taped the stencil to the crate, and then colored over the stencil with a Sharpie. That's it! Voila, one stylish crate! And it actually looked clean and fun. I'm definitely doing it to my dog's crate when the time comes.

Update: I found it! Go figure. I search Google for an hour prior to this post and find nothing. I search Google for 2 minutes after writing this post and I find it.

No comments: