Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Update: Added My Current Reading List

I added a section that has all the books I'm currently reading/plan to read called "In My Reading Queue". I've said it before, the library is such a great resource when researching this stuff! I went online, found the books on doggie nutrition I wanted to read, found them on my library's online catalog, and added them to my request list. The library will send the books to my local branch, and I'll get an email notice when they're ready for pickup. So easy!

Of course, I'll attempt to review these books as I read them. I've been reading them so slowly, and I've been so busy, I haven't kept on top of it as well as I should have. Hopefully I'll be posting my latest review tonight! *fingers crossed*

If you've read any of the books you see in my queue, please don't hesitate to let me know how they are, good or bad. I'm going solely off of random references, what I've found just perusing, and instinct. I'd rather not waste my time with a good that's useless, or put a good book at the bottom of the stack.

2 comments:

the Corgi Girls said...

We liked, "holistic guide for a healthy dog," but we LOVE, "Complete Holistic Dog Book: Home Health Care for Our Canine Companions by Jan Allegretti and Katy Sommers" it has better, more, and more current information... might want to check it out too! :o) Corgi Pal!

JuLo said...

Thank you for the suggestion! I hadn't come across that book before. I just added it to my list of requested books at my library, and I'll move it to the top of my reading stack (and it's quite a stack! phew!). Thanks!