Monday, January 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged! o_O

Yesterday I was tagged to do a meme by Ms. JennaZ. What the heck is a meme? I have no idea. That's why I headed to my ever trusty wikipedia to check it out. It still don't get it, but it sounds like it's basically a chain letter/email questionnaire- type thing. What the heck, it's an opportunity to talk about me. That's something I always up for, so here it goes! Here's a cut and paste of the rules:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be about anything you choose.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

Ok, I think I'm going to cheat and go between this blog and my non-dog blog, since I just don't have any posts that meet all those.

Link 1: I think this pretty much epitomizes my family.
Link 2: My bestest friends in the world! Haha. Just kidding. I would have to say the only thing that comes to mind is this scary time last year. There were many people there for me.
Link 3: I think anyone who reads my blog knows I'm all about puppies and complaining.
Link 4: As much as I love puppies, I think I'll have to go with my better half on this one.
Link 5: I love Corgis, they are interesting.

There you have it. I guess now is the part where I pass this chain letter on to other people or I'll die in a fiery pit of despair. Well I'd like to get to know Lynn, Ivy/Bryson, and Manda Girl a little better. As far as the other two? Well how about I leave it open. If you're reading this, and you'd like to participate in this meme, go ahead and post in the comments that you're taking up spot 4 or 5. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've been meme'd! (is that a verb?) Anyway, thanks for thinking of me :) I'm crazy swamped today but will look at your meme and think about mine later today... What an interesting concept!

Manda Girl said...

I'll play! It might be in the next couple of days, but I'll do it :)

JuLo said...

Interesting concept indeed! No rush. I only did mine so quickly because the alternative was working! Ha!

Unknown said...

Hmm.. this sounds like fun. Definitely one of the more interesting meme's I've been tagged with!