Monday, November 12, 2007

Behind On The Times

So I've been a bit behind lately on my beloved dog-blog. Shame on me. My first offense is that last week I had to return all the books I'd had checked out because I had reached my max number of renewals. Of course, I hadn't finished reading any of them, so I'm not going to be able to write any reviews really until I can check them out again. Arg! I can write a review for one or two of the books, since I read through them somewhat, to give me general impressions, but that's it. I'm disappointed that I've been so busy because a few of them I was really looking forward to reading!

Next, I know I didn't do a Breed of the Month in October. I was too busy to research. I'll try and get one out this month. I've been bored enough with work to welcome the distraction. :p

And lastly, I don't have a Video of the Week for last week either. That's because I was here at work all week and they block YouTube and other streaming video sites here. Bastards. Hopefully I'll be able to get one up today or tomorrow, but that's totally dependent on my willingness to anything other than zone out on the couch once I get home. Usually when I work a long day, I'm not so willing.

So basically, please bare with me while I get my sh*t together here. It may take awhile, but I'm still here. :)

No comments: