Thursday, May 1, 2008

He Pooped!

I'm sure you're all wondering about now "What am I doing reading a blog that covers the bowel movements of someone's dog?" I've got no good answer for you! Except to say that this blog charters the territory of puppy raising, which unfortunately entails lots and lots of poop.

For those of you who aren't offended by the racy subject and are brave enough to read on, the long awaited poop in question arrived on my grassy lawn this morning. It was quite large, but very healthy-looking. I've never been so excited to see a piece of poo my whole life, and I hope I never am again. Hehe.

4 comments:

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Yeah! We can all breathe a collective sigh of relief now :D

I completely understand the necessity of poop-related discussions, in fact I enjoyed it very much, particularly the detailed description ("it was quite large").

Welcome back, healthy Theo!

JuLo said...

Hahaha! Well if you enjoy it so much, I could always explain in more detail. :p I believe what I said to my husband this morning was "Theo just did a nice, big, sturdy, stinky, poop!"

Karen said...

2 thumbs up on your blog. I looked up yellow foamy throw-up as a general search and it linked to this blog:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080220094054AAb26O2

apparently, its more common than we think.

Did JuLo eat grass?

Karen & Bailey (were also on mycorgi).

JuLo said...

Thanks for the thumbs, Karen! How much should I listen to someone's advice when they don't know how to spell bile? LOL! Thanks for the link, it sounds like it's pretty common. Though to be continually vomiting and pooping is not common, I think.

PS: I'm julo, and I haven't eaten grass in years. :p Theo is the dog, and grass is actually one of the few things that he doesn't eat. ;)