Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Well happy of happy days, Theo finally took a break from wanting to play fetch. Unfortunately, it was because he had turned into a zombie and shifted all that intense energy into trying to eat my brains. It's ok though. I distracted him with one of my neighbors who never picks up his dog's poop and was able to get away.

Happy Halloween, everyone, from julo and Zombie Officer Theo!

Officer Theo says: Remember folks, keep all that delicious chocolate candy well away from my furkind. Safety first!

3 comments:

betty said...

he looks adorable; enjoy your day and weekend!! I look forward to your daily posts in the month of November; can't get enough of these cute little corgis

betty

Puglette said...

That is the scariest corgi ever!
Boo!
Puglette
:o)

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Whaaa!! Scary Theo!! I like the blood dripping from his mouth :D~ Look forward to our daily blogging journey together ;)