Saturday, December 22, 2007

We're Off To Oklahoma

We've decided once and for all that we're going to fly to Oklahoma to choose our puppy in person. That's right, I said we. I found an airline that flies directly from our city to Tulsa for cheap! The tickets were so inexpensive, in fact, that my husband decided he would come too. I'm so ecstatic. I was really dreading trying to choose a puppy on my own. That's partly what influenced his decision. He said he'd better come along to make sure I come home with only one puppy. Hehe.

I'm glad we found an airline that flies direct. This way we can bring the puppy back with us in cabin. And the flight is only a few hours, so little Bowser should be fine.

I'm still finalizing the dates with the breeder. As soon as she gives the ok, I'm booking tickets! Wee!

No comments: