Thursday, April 3, 2008

What A Star

Not to brag...too much anyway...but Theo is just the star of my neighborhood lately. Every time we pass someone on our walks, they always tell me how pretty he is; several people have told me he's the cutest Corgi they've ever seen; and one person told me he's her new favorite dog...and she has three of her own! I know it's just his puppy cuteness, but I still love it that other people recognize his total adorableness too.

You'd think this post would be followed by my saying that's there's a bunch of brand spankin' new pictures up on flickr. But I'm lame and still haven't uploaded them. Boo on me! I still can't ever get him to hold still long enough to take a picture though! I'll upload what I've taken over the last few weeks this weekend, hopefully. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get used to it! The compliments, I mean, of course, ha ha! ;) Even though they lose their puppiness, corgis will never lose that cuteness! We still have people asking us if Bryson's a puppy (he's 4 years old) :) We never get tired of hearing it!