Monday, September 3, 2007

I Spent The Weekend With A Dog

This weekend was heaven. My Husband's parents came to visit with their shepherd/lab mix, Mickey. He is very old, so it was sad to see him to run down (his back leg shakes, he can't sit down, and he pants like a pervert). But he's still the same cute, happy puppy I first met years ago. I loved having him in the house all weekend. Husband's Dad commented to me "This is what you have to look forward to." when Mickey was asking to be let in, then out, then in, then out, etc. I know I'm ready for a dog because I was so excited to be spending time with him, I didn't care that I had to keep getting up to go to the door.

Dear my puppy's mamma,

please go into heat soon, so I won't have to wait so long to get my puppy!

Thank you.

JuLo

No comments: