Sunday, June 8, 2008

Scrapbook

As part of my birthday present this year, my ever-thoughtful mother gave me a really cool doggie scrapbook kit! It's got everything you need to make a fun book of memories except the pictures. Now that I've had Theo for a while, and we've built up some fun memories, I think I'd like to start making it. The only problem is that I have too many pictures and a indecisive mind. If you've got some free time on your hands, browse through my photos and let me know which ones think would go well in my scrapbook (you can either comment here or on flickr).

PS: Mom, I find it extremely funny that all those months ago you asked me if I was going to be one of those people who buys everything with a Corgi on it, when the only Corgi stuff I own is a pair of socks and this scrapbook, both of which you gave me. :p Not that I don't like them, I do. I just like to point out the irony.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a very good idea... I guess I should start thinking about making one too...

JuLo said...

Do you do scrapbooking Lynn? I made one for my husband once, but it wasn't very good. It's definitely not my forte, but the kit I got makes it pretty easy. I'll check and see if I can find it online.

Unknown said...

I actually do have a lot of scrapbooking supplies... I made a huge one for when I went to Europe, but haven't really made any since then. I've found it's easier for me to make a photo book online!

JuLo said...

Haha! It's totally easier to just upload all your pics to flickr and send out an email saying "here's my pics, go check em out". Hehe.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

To your request of helping you pick photos, I still like the one he was "holding his tummy" on the sofa. I know that wasn't the best memory, but there was something so endearing about that picture, and you guys weathered through it together!

About scrapbooking, like Lynn I did one when we went to Thailand, but it got a bit too consuming, the blog is kinda like our "virtual scrapbook".

And I recently found something else to obsess about- Blurb- where you can make your own coffee table book, and it look pretty darn professional too! JuLo- something else you can do after you finish your "real" scrapbook :)

JuLo said...

You're right, Ivy, it wasn't the happiest of moments with Theo, but it was still a memory that sticks out in our minds. Hehe. I like that idea! :)

Considering your love of paper I'm surprised you don't scrapbook more. :p I'll bet you could make some really great pages!

Wow, I've never heard of Blurb. It looks so awesome! Thanks for the tip!