Thursday, January 3, 2008

Somewhat Settled On A Name

As I mentioned before, it looks like should we get a boy, Bowser will be his name. For those who haven't played a single video game in the last 20 years, Bowser (pictured), a Nintendo character, has been the main villain to Mario, Luigi and Peach since the very first Super Mario Bros. game.

We've tossed the name around for a couple of weeks now, and while I'll probably feel like a huge dork saying it for the first few months, I think it's cute! It's playful and fun, but not overly popular to my knowledge. Have you ever met a dog named Bowser? Well at least I finally got Husband over the name Ein. I would have liked it fine had there been a few thousand less Eins in the world already.

The best part about the name? The Halloween costume! I'm already planning on making an outfit with horns, a big red mohawk, a turtle shell, and a spiked collar! It's going to be so fun!

No comments: