Saturday, January 26, 2008

Would That Time Were Endless

I haven't done a book review in a very long time. It probably gives off the impression that I haven't been reading any of the books on my booklist. Not true, I just haven't had the time to actually review them! Ack! I've finished reading 3 of the books on that list, and given up and returned another. A 5th I'm about 2 days away from finishing, and I've got another 2 checked out from the library. Some of them were really great, some were terrible. I want to tell you all about them, but I haven't had the time to sit down and write it all out. It takes a bit more thought than throwing up pictures of puppies, unfortunately. Hopefully this weekend (or the next), I can find the time to sit down and write some of these out. Just don't be alarmed if you see a bunch in succession. Heh.

No comments: