Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're (Almost) Off!

We leave tomorrow for Mendocino! If you saw the post on my non-dog blog, Mendocino is the awesomest place in the whole world. I'm super excited that we're taking Theo. It's one of those towns where everyone has a dog (supposedly very dog friendly...we'll see). Basically all you do there is walk, rest, and eat, just what all three of us love doing!

I don't know what my internet situation will be, so the blog may be silent for a week, but I'll be sure to bring back lots of pictures (and videos maybe?) of an adorable puppy. The plan is for lots of wine drinking (mmm...Navarro...), so hopefully I'll be able to get a few shots that aren't blurry and off center.

I'll leave you with a picture from Theo way back when he was a teeny tiny puppy.

3 comments:

eikoleigh said...

Have fun in Mendocino (wherever that is)!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Have fun in Mendocino! Is Navarro dog-friendly? I hope you can bring Theo there for some wine-tasting :)We spent a weekend in Mendocino in our pre-Bryson days, it was quaint and lovely, but could be quite chilly in the evening (our hotel provided blankets for the gazebo overlooking the cliff), so be sure you stay warm! Can't wait to see pictures!

JuLo said...

Navarro was totally dog friendly! I'll tell you all about it (with pictures!) when I get a chance.