I cleared my head, slept on it, and today I have a new outlook. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile (I even reserved the blog name in blogger), and in light of recent events I think it's an even better idea. I'm going to start another blog. I guess I won't consider it a third blog because I'm really just transferring 75% of my content to a new blog. It's going to be primarily about crafting and cooking (which is why I haven't started it yet...not much time for that lately), but probably with some other stuff mixed in. The other 25%, the complaining, I'll keep there and I'll keep private, since I doubt many people read that but me anyway.
Since I'm taking away the snark (probably something I should do anyway), it begs the question...do I tell my friends about this blog now? I don't know if I want to let them in on how dog crazy I am...though they probably already know. o_O
PS: If you want an invite to my non-dog blog, send an email to email@example.com and let me know which email address you want the invite sent to.
St. Patty's Day Feast - I can't believe how long it's taken me to blog about the food I made during the week of St. Patty's Day! I made such good things that week and such good...
7 years ago