Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Don't Forget To Do Your Corgi Duty...

...and vote! Today is supposedly the last day to vote for your favorite Corgis to go in the 2009 mycorgi.com calendar.  I say supposedly because the post actually says the poll closes Nov 2.  I told them they posted the wrong date, but they never fixed it (it should say Dec. 2).  I have no idea when the voting ends.  Midnight?  For the Halloween costume contest the poll actually closed at midnight of the day listed.  As in, it said the poll closed Nov 15th, so at 0:00am on the 15th it closed. As in, it really closed on the 14th at the very end of the day.  Confused yet? Anyway, please if you can spare a vote for my Theo, Ivy's Bryson (and Picasso), and Kelly's Gibson it would be much appreciated. 

I'll be sure to post whether or not Theo made it in.  I'm sure it'll take a few weeks for them to annouce it.  Honestly, I don't think Theo will actually make it in.  As cute as he is, I just don't think it is one of the best ones submitted.  There were some really great ones there.  I'm so surprised and honored he even made it into the finals with that picture.  As my co-worker said "there's a shoe in your picture!"  lol.  I'll just have to practice at being a better photographer for next year.  

5 comments:

Marissa said...

I have already voted, but I wonder how many more times I can vote.

JuLo said...

The admins claim they are taking measures to count votes only once, including tracking IP addresses and more. I have no idea though. They could just be saying that so we don't do it. ;) Vote as many times as you want, as many ways as you want. Worst case is it only counts as 1.

Kelly said...

Aw, thanks for the 'shout out' :) I'm anxious to see who won. I loved Theo's picture and told others to vote for him, so don't count yourself out!

Ha, and yeah, I think my mom voted about 50 times for Gibson. Thanks for making me look bad, mom!

betty said...

thanks for reminding me! I totally forgot about voting, but I did go and vote for everyone I knew! really I think Theo has a chance (and I didn't see the shoe in the picture). his is a great picture and he's an adorable corgi!!

betty

JuLo said...

Wow, apparently there were about 1500 people who voted! O_O I really don't think Theo is going to make it. :( Oh well. We'll just have to wait and see!