- Due to popular demand (by one whole person!) I've put up a new poll. That's right, I'm making you actually click over to my page from you google reader or the like. *groan* But this is a fun one! I wanted to know what type of swag people would be interested in if I were to do a giveaway with some of the money from the Petsmart giftcard I got for Theo's winning costume (read: I'm doing a giveaway, tell me what you want). Here are the items I was thinking that go along with the poll items: Frisbee, antlers, plush, stocking, and chuck-it. If you have another suggestion (which I'm completely open to!), let me know.
- I can't guarantee anything by Christmas, so keep that in mind. I'll do my best though. Keep an eye out for the giveaway because it won't last long!
- We met up with some Corgis in the area this weekend, including Philip. Unfortunately, we were rained out again. Why does that always happen when I meet up with him? Well it was a lot of fun while it lasted. This group of 5 Corgis is a really good group. They all get along, and they're all very sweet dogs. I'll post my pictures once I get a chance to download them from the camera. But be warned, I got an iphone yesterday (it is awesome!!!), and I'll probably be good and distracted by that for most of the week.
- Theo fell asleep at my feet last night. He never sleeps that close to me. Then this morning he snuggled with me on the couch. The snuggly moments are few and far between, which makes me appreciate them all the more.
- Along with cheese and peanut butter, Theo now has a love of almonds. Everytime he hears me tilt the jar he comes running, looking expectantly at me for a handout. No matter where he is in the house, he can hear the dispensing of almonds. It's adorable.
- We're wondering if we should get Theo some shoes for the snow next week. He's a total temperature whimp, just like mommy and daddy. Personally, I think a light coat for him would be better, and more comfortable.
- We bought the peticure safeguard to attach to our dremel so we could sand Theo's nails indoors without making a mess (it gets dark too early to keep doing it outside). We tried it out yesterday and it worked great! No dust, no mess. There was another bonus too: safety. Sometimes when we're sanding his nails he freaks out and tries to bite the sander. Obviously, not the best thing for Theo's mouth, and Husband kept getting scratched up by it when he would try and stop Theo from biting it. This attachment works great for those two purposes.
St. Patty's Day Feast - I can't believe how long it's taken me to blog about the food I made during the week of St. Patty's Day! I made such good things that week and such good...
6 years ago