Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lazy Evening

Yesterday it rained all day.  I thought Theo would be a bundle of energy when I picked him up from doggy daycare because he was couped up inside the whole time (though they did have a setup for them to play inside).  I was wrong.  He slept the whole car ride home.  After dinner I thought I would take him for a walk.  It was a little wet and drizzling a bit, but nothing I couldn't handle with a warm jacket.  Nope.  He didn't want to walk.  He didn't even want to play fetch inside!  He just wanted to sleep.  We were both curled up on the sofa all evening, me watching tv, and Theo sleeping on my feet.  It was a nice way to spend a wet day.

Of course,  this morning he was practically jumping out of his skin with so much energy.  I ran a lot with him this morning.  I'm sore.  It was totally worth it.

Enjoy being 0 years old while it lasts, Boo Boo, tomorrow you're 1 years old! 

3 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe it's been a year already!! Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! Kisses from MeiMei and Miko

betty said...

happy birthday to Theo!!!! yesterday was a tough day with the rain; poor Koda was all out of sorts because he didn't get his morning walk; thankfully we ventured out last night in the drizzle to run some energy off him and today gave him a great long walk

betty

Dances with Corgis said...

he looks like he is stalking you in the covers... ready to pounce for licks, perhaps?