And since this has always been one of my favorite posts, here's another list of 10 things I love about my furbaby:
- I love the way you sigh when you toss and turn while you're sleeping.
- I love how excited you get when you meet a new person or dog.
- I love the way you try and catch the toy when we're playing fetch.
- I love how you sound so ferocious when the doorbell rings, but when I open the door, you're a friendly little kitten.
- I love the way you use the wii fit board as a platform to chew your antler chew.
- I love how you can be sound asleep, but as soon as I get up to go to bed, you're awake and bolting to your crate.
- I love the way you sit next to me on the couch when I'm eating dinner (most people would probably not approve of this, but it's one of the few times Theo violates his 2 feet rule, and he never tries to take food from my plate).
- I love how pathetic you look when you hang your head in unhappiness (i.e. because of something on his head he doesn't like (see reindeer antlers), or because he's trying to get food out of me).
- I love the way you look at me when I do something that violates our routine (for example, this morning I had the nerve to walk upstairs without first stopping to get you a lamb cookie, even though you were laying on your bed so nicely, just like I always ask).
- I love how you wait outside the bedroom door for me, no matter how long I'm in there.
These are Theo's holiday antlers. I got them way back in November. I can't wait to try and make Theo wear them all day on Christmas. Mwhahaha!