Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NaBloPoMo A Go!

I'm signed up and ready to go! I am officially participating in the NaBloPoMo, which for people who don't speak acronym (I'm an engineer, so that's kind of a prerequisite) is the National Blog Posting Month. That means for the month of November I have committed myself to making a blog post everyday. Phew! I hope no one is expecting Pulitzer worthy work here, but you can expect lots of pictures of Theo. I'm pulling a bunch off the camera this weekend so I'm ready!

If anyone else is interested in doing this with me (I know Lynn and Ivy are already awesome participating), I think we could have a lot of fun! I had an idea that for some of the days maybe we could all coordinate with a theme or do something similar. That way we'll not only be inspired to post, but it'll be fun reading everyone's blog to see what they do. For example, one of the days we can all post a picture of our dog sleeping, so that day all our blogs will be filled with pictures of sleeping dogs. Sometime like that.

Here is my page on the site (it looks mysteriously like mycorgi.com!), so if you join up, let's be friends!

If you're interested in doing a coordinated effort, let me know and I'll try and organize something! Happy posting to anyone participating!

2 comments:

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

OMG, I still can't quite believe I'm doing this! BTW, I just tried to sign up and something happened and the website crashed :( Maybe it's a sign.... j/k!

BTW, I think both mycorgi.com and nablopomo runs on the same platform (i.e. ning), that's why it looks so familiar! :D

JuLo said...

Oh don't worry...it'll be fun! Yeah, the interface for signing up kind of blows. Try again! :D