Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Video Of The Week 25: Philip The Corgi

I had the good luck and great pleasure of meeting Philip the Corgi and his owner at this month's Corgi meetup. Turns out Philip and Theo kind of love each other. Well ok, Philip seems to love just about anyone, even Cardis who go for his jugular, but Theo loved playing with him and Theo hasn't been much into playing with other dogs ever since he started his fetch obsession. So I was so happy to see them get along famously. If you want to catch a glimpse of Philip in all his adorableness, check out this video. It's seriously cute.



He had that sweet, playful attitude when I saw him at the meetup. He's really a great pup. You're a lucky one Philip's owner!

If anyone has a cute videos of their dog they think would make a good video of the week, you can always feel free to email me (imperfectcomplainer@gmail.com)!

9 comments:

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Ha ha! Bryson does that thing too where he thrashes around so much one of his ear flips back! Does Theo do that too?

RevCindi said...

He's so cute. Maddie and Moira are notorious for the rolly-talky thingy. Cracks me up.

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

He's such a cutie pie.

JuLo said...

No. :( Playing fetch doesn't really involve thrashing around, so his ears stay pristine and in place. lol.

Unknown said...

Ack so cute! The more I look at other corgis the more I realize how looooooong lucy is. I guess it goes well as an alliteration with her name, Lucy, Loooong and Lean.

JuLo said...

Long Lean Lucy is a beauuutiful girl. Philip is also still a puppy so he'll probably get a bit longer. Or maybe all his growing energy went to his ears...he has such big adorable ears!

Philip's Mom said...

Hey, my fur-baby is a star! :) That Cardi sure wanted to get a chunk of him, but you are right, he loves everyone and would never say anything back, sometimes I feel like I should stand up for him more since he can't do that himself hehe

You guys crack me up, Philip sure does have huge ears, he constantly gets them all inside out, and when he runs they flop up and down, it's really quite hilarious :)

I really hope he's done growing now, I felt like he was longer than most other Corgis at the meetup, and he's only 7.5 months old!

moonmystic, I think we need a video to compare the rolly-talkies :)

JuLo said...

Well I don't know about Philip, but when Theo was uncomfortable with another dog, the whole park would know about it. He would squeal like a little piggy. So if Philip isn't giving any sign that the play has turned into something rougher, than he's probably fine. But you never know. :(

I love the way Theo's ears bounce when he runs too! And his chest kind of sways from side to side too. LOL! I should try and get some video footage of it. Outside it's really funny to watch.

Sorry, at 7.5 months old, he probably still has some growing left to do. I didn't think he looked super long. We should compare Philip and Theo to see who is longer. ;)

betty said...

so cute!

betty