- Theo and I will be going with Sidney and his mom to do their herding instinct test next Saturday (the 29th)! I'm so excited!
- That will be Thanksgiving weekend, so I have a feeling Theo will have quite the posse with him.
- It turns out the place that we're taking them is less than 10 miles from my house. Who knew? So if we decide to pursue this, at least it won't involve a lot of driving.
- Don't worry, there will be lots of picture taking. LOTS!
- I have a few more new pictures up on flickr. Theo was very photogenic last weekend.
- See that super furry bit under Theo's chin? I like to nuzzle my head there and give him kisses. Usually he's not a fan, but when he's in a playful mood he'll jump on my head and play growl.
- Theo doesn't like people petting the top of his head, but he doesn't ever seem to mind a chest rub. .... How do I say that so it doesn't sound wrong?
- I was casually invited by the woman who runs the doggy daycare facility we take Theo to a flyball tournament last Saturday. I couldn't make it (see pictures of walk with Sidney), but didn't think I'd be missed. Turns out this woman and her whole team were hoping I would come. Doh! I hope she invites me again! I still want to check out their practices!
- This same woman asked if I was going to the Rally Obedience class that started last night. I said no, we were doing the agility class instead. That's when I found out she teaches the Rally class. Doh! She thought I should have done her class. I told her I planned to take it after I was done with agility, but she didn't seem interested in my excuses.
- I hope she doesn't hate me. I know she loves Theo.
- This is a long list day!
- I can't wait to find out if Theo is a finalist in the mycorgi.com 2009 calendar.
- So looking at the list of people who follow my blog, it looks like there's a lot of Corgi/dog blogs out there I don't have linked. If you have a dog blog and are interested in a link swap between us, shoot me an email (email@example.com).
St. Patty's Day Feast - I can't believe how long it's taken me to blog about the food I made during the week of St. Patty's Day! I made such good things that week and such good...
6 years ago