Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Final Round!

We've finally reached the last round of the voting. Phew! That was quite a stretch. I didn't expect so many people to participate and I really appreciate you all helping me whittle it down. I was far too indecisive to do it without help. Plus, I think the two that are left are probably my two favorite pictures of Theo. Go figure! You guys have good taste!

The final vote is between...

...Theo the Goofball...


...and Theo Smiling at Me


This is going to be a tough one I think!


I'm finally home with my wonderful husband and puppy. Yay! Normal posting hopefully to resume tomorrow.

5 comments:

RevCindi said...

Definitely, Theo the Goofball!

Unknown said...

Yay, I love these two photos of him!!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Goofball!!! And welcome home :)

betty said...

glad you are back safe and sound! bet Theo was glad to see you (as well as your husband :)

I voted; this will be exciting to see which picture wins

betty

Anonymous said...

I say Theo the Goofball! It shows his personality off more.
He looks like he would be the best snuggler ;)