- Theo is so unhappy about the Wii Fit that last night when I was playing he jumped up on the couch, snuggled up next to Husband, and put his head in his lap. He completely neglected his own 2 feet distance at all times rule! He must have wanted some serious comfort.
- When I gave Husband a go on the game I figured I could take his place in the snuggle department. Of course, that was naive of me. Once I sat down Theo jumped down and went and got a toy for me to throw.
- We had a great time in agility class last night. We did lots more jumps, and practiced going up and down the really tall A-frame. Theo had a blast on the A-frame. Whenever I would walk him in the vicinity, he would go and run over it (and that sucker is tall!). I only wish it were a smaller class. With equipment like the A-frame we go one dog at a time, and naturally, some dogs just aren't into it at first, and it can take awhile for it to be your turn again. Theo and I would both get a bit antsy. But if I were ever in doubt of Theo liking agility, this class did away with it. He loves the obstacles. I can already tell the hardest part is going to be getting him to listen to me when I try and tell him where to go. But that won't be for a very long while.
- Husband takes Theo to doggy daycare in the mornings. On a rare day we're both ready at the same time and end up leaving together. That happened this morning. Theo got really excited, thinking we were going somewhere all together. I let him in the garage, let him in the car, then closed the door, got into my car and left. Husband was with him the whole time, but I've never seen a more pathetic look from Theo. How can such a usually unaffectionate dog be so clingy? Heh.
- I made the mistake of googling agility equipment and found this website. Looks like if we really get into this we can purchase some pretty easy to set up equipment for the backyard. Too bad it all adds up to be a bit of a bank breaker! We'll leave it at a nice big "if" for now.
St. Patty's Day Feast - I can't believe how long it's taken me to blog about the food I made during the week of St. Patty's Day! I made such good things that week and such good...
6 years ago