- I got an email today recommending this website. It's all about dog food! I think it's just starting out because I noticed a somewhat limited list. The food I feed Theo isn't on there (the Wellness complete nutrition brand that is fairly new), but the more popular Wellness Core is. I like that it has a website rating as well as a section for users to rate it as well.
- I also got an email from someone asking me to post about a dog food drive. Banfield veterinary practice is teaming up with Meals on Wheels to deliver pet food to senior citizens who can't move around well enough to get out and buy pet food. It's good to remember that pets need food in these hard times too. You can check here for your nearest Banfield to donate.
- This is flipping cute! If it were Theo he would be eating all the packing peanuts...which is why I am neurotic about making sure I pick up ever peanut off the floor when Husband's dad sends us something (he's very packing peanut happy with his packages).
- To all my fellow NaBloPoMo-ers: we're in the home stretch! I can't believe I made it this far! We're on our last week, so make sure you remember to post admist the holiday cheer. I will kick myself hard if I mess this up on the third to last day or something. Hehe.
- Don't forget to watch the national dog show on Thanksgiving! I was all set to tune in to Animal Planet, but this one is actually on NBC. I will definitely be tuning in while I'm cooking up a storm.
St. Patty's Day Feast - I can't believe how long it's taken me to blog about the food I made during the week of St. Patty's Day! I made such good things that week and such good...
6 years ago