Thursday, November 13, 2008

Drama!

Ok, I just had a heart attack. I just checked out the poll on mycorgi.com and Theo was behind by 2%!!! OMG! I just checked it this morning and he was still in the lead by 3%! What happened? It was that darn Chef Bernie again. Ugh. I managed to pull in a couple of extra votes, so now Theo is in the lead again. Yay! But it's not by much, so hopefully it holds... I don't know how I get my heart so set on things, but I do. I was so distraught when I thought I had lost. I want Theo to win!

I have to say, I'm a little unclear on the timing of this poll. They said that voting ends the 14th and they would announce the winners on the 15th. But then Sam left a comment saying it closed tonight at midnight. Well that would be the 13th, not the 14th. And is it really fair to say it closes the 14th if it's only open like a minute of that day? Or does it really close tomorrow night, and I just freaked out about it for nothing? Sam also said it closed midnight EST, which is 9:00pm my time. I was still voting no problem at 9:15... So either these guys have the day wrong, or...something.

Anyway, if you haven't voted, please do! Vote for Theo!!!!




I have to say, I have a pretty darn awesome sister. When something is important to me, she takes it seriously, no matter how silly it really is. She lives on the East Coast, and I wasn't sure if she was still awake, so I sent her a text saying that Theo was behind and would she please make sure to vote on both computers. Her response? "I'm on it" Love you Sheshe!




Update: The polls are closed with the final tally of Theo in first place at 26% and Chef Bernie in second place at 24%!!! Woohoo!!! I assume this means Theo won...but I'll wait until I get official word from the admins before I celebrate too much. (Woohoo!!!!)

8 comments:

Chantel said...

YAY THEO!!
I voted quite a few times...he has the best costume by far! Im glad he won :-)

Kelly said...

Well he definitely won now! Congrats! What are you going to buy w/the giftcard?? :)

Spectater said...

no prob bob

Unknown said...

YAY! Congratulations!! That is fantastic news.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Yay!! So proud of Officer Theo!! A well-deserved win :D

betty said...

Yea for Theo!!!!

betty

JuLo said...

YAY!!! Thanks everyone! Theo won! I still don't see anything from the admins announcing the winner though. Hopefully they'll post that tomorrow and then I can really celebrate. :D

Kelly, do I get a giftcard? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere, but I didn't see anything in the rules that said what you get if you win. *shrug* I was just in it for the bragging rights. Hehe. But if I do get a giftcard (and I'm assuming it'll be for a pet store), I'll be buying Theo a yummy treat for his great posing, and putting up with the costume. Hehe.

Kelly said...

Hmm I thought you got a giftcard to petco/smart? Sorry if Im wrong, but I couldve sworn that was the prize!