- Yesterday when I tried take Theo on his walk in the morning he refused and instead nudged his nose at the front door. When he acts out of the ordinary I figure he's trying to tell me something (What is it Lassie? Timmy is stuck in the well?), so I opened the door to let him back inside. He went and sat by the stairs, gazing intently at the treat bag I had accidentally left behind. "Not without my treats, Mommy!"
- Sometimes when we play fetch Theo gets so excited as he's turning to run after the toy that he whacks his head into the wall...sometimes pretty hard. Ouch.
- Theo was very cute yesterday morning as I headed off to work. Husband was heading out to take him to doggy daycare at the same time, so Theo was in the car. He was obviously still a bit stressed that I had been gone all last weekend because he was giving me the biggest "Don't leave me again, Mommy!" look I have ever seen. He even smooshed his face against the back windshield when I walked behind the car! What a cutie pie.
- Yes, I'm liking the lists. Please tell me if it bugs you.
- The votes are in and the *knock on wood* picture of Theo that will hopefully be gracing the 2009 mycorgi.com calendar is...
Theo smiling at me! By 14 votes to 7, quite a big majority. Maybe I'll ask if I can submit two because I do love the goofball one too. Anyway, I'll be sending it in to the appropriate admins tonight! My heart may get broken just a little if he doesn't make it. Have you noticed I tend to get my heart set on things?