Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pouting

  1. I got a Wii Fit this week (yay!), so this morning I decided to try out some of the exercises, rather than, you know, going running with Theo. So he was pretty much just pouting at me all morning.
  2. In my defense Theo slept in until 9:30 this morning (OMG, it was soooo nice to sleep in for once), so it was too hot outside to run by then.
  3. Also, I played fetch with him pretty much all morning. So wasn't exactly getting no exercise.
  4. Theo and I met up with Sidney the tailed Corgi and his gang yesterday. Pictures to come later.
  5. You know how dogs are supposed to get used to having their nails trimmed the more you do it? I'm having the opposite problem. Theo was fine with the dremmel at first, but now every time we use it, he gets more agitated. We didn't even get to his front paws today because he was struggling so much with the back ones.
  6. Apparently I do get a gift card for the winning costume from mycorgi.com. Yay! I get a choice between Walmart, Target, and Petsmart. I think I'll go with Petsmart. I avoid Walmart whenever I can, and with Target I would be too tempted to get something non-pet related. So while the nearest Petsmart isn't exactly close, it's not too far to go and buy a couple of new things for Theo...and one thing to give away! Stay tuned.

7 comments:

eikoleigh said...

1) Cool! I would like to know how you like that. We have a Wii and I've been SO tempted to get the fit....

2) Yay for sleeping in.... Good Theo!

3) Fetch is good for him. Better than running when too hot. Yuck.

4) Fun. Wish we had corgis close by in our area to hang out with... Looking forward to pics....

5) Same problem with one of our corgis. I gave up and have the groomer do it now. :-\ It's too hard to do and he avoids me for hours after I do it.

6) Good choice!

Gotta run! :-)

betty said...

enjoy the gift card! and the cool thing is Theo can go with you to PetSmart; so a family outing; its Koda's favorite store

too cute about Theo pouting; you know how they like their routines

enjoy the week ahead

betty

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Which is your favorite Wii Fit game so far? I find myself playing skiing, table tilt and penguin the most. Boxing and hula hoop is kinda fun too, actually. Oh, you'll have so much fun! :)

JuLo said...

Eikoleigh, I am really enjoying the Wii Fit. I think it's worth getting for sure. There are so really fun balance games that my husband and I are having fun trying to beat each other's scores. Then the yoga is surprisingly well done I think. And the strength and aerobic exercises are pretty good too. I've only tried it for 2 days, but it's like a regular addictive video game, but healthy! ;)

JuLo said...

Ivy, I like the soccer head butt one and the high jump one is fun. I really hate the table tilt one. Ick! I'm so bad at it! Hehe. The hula hoop is pretty fun, and the yoga was neat. In terms of "fun", I prefer the balance games.

JuLo said...

Oh, and I haven't unlocked all the games yet, so I don't know what penguin is yet!

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. maybe I should take out my wii fit again and start playing again... glad to hear you're enjoying it! The penguin one is really fun. Look forward to it!