Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THEO IS A FINALIST!!!! (again)

Wow, I was really trying not to get my hopes up because there are so many great Corgis and great photographers out there. But somehow Theo's adorable mug managed to make it as a finalist on the mycorgi.com 2009 calendar! To say I am excited is a huge understatement.

You can go here to vote for 15 pictures you would like in the final calendar. Theo is on the third row from the bottom, second to the right (really, by the time I had got way down there and seen all the great pictures, I had given up hope that Theo had made it...don't toy with me admins!). It's the picture that looks like this:

I see that Ivy's wonderful picture of Bryson and Picasso made it as well. Hooray! If anyone else had a picture that made the finals, please leave a comment and let me know so I can vote for it. I'm saving up my vote just so I make sure to get everyone in. If we all vote for each other, we have a better shot, right? And who wouldn't want to stare at an adorable Corgi they know for a whole month?

7 comments:

betty said...

yea to Theo!!! there were a lot of cute corgis but Theo of course was one of the cutest!! can we only vote once?? I'll definitely cast my vote for Theo!

betty

Unknown said...

Yay, I voted for Theo and Bryson and some of those cute puppies!

Kelly said...

Yay Theo! I voted for him! Gibson made it too! He actually has two pictures to vote for..which I feel kind of bad about (whoops?). If you scroll down hes one of the itty bitty puppies in the grass (if you mouse over it you will see Gibson_Sycamore I think).

LemonTreez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

congrats to theo!! i am a secret follower of your blog =) My spartacus made it also! he's in the row above theo, on the far right, the red headed tri with the grassy background =) i've been voting all morning, and had theo in the mix!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Yay, go Theo! We totally voted for you (and Gibson too!). Hope they'll all make it as calendar boys!

flanthrower said...

I voted for Theo. Good luck!