Saturday, November 1, 2008

To The Polls: Round 3!

Update: Complaint noted.

No, not the voting polls, that's not until Tuesday (don't forget to vote!). I'm talking about my poll for picking your favorite picture of Theo! The voting was super close this time. We must be nearing the end! There was actually a tie between Theo on a Bench and Theo the Goofball. Normally I would say I would be the tie-breaker, but I can't decide between those two either! They're both great for different reasons. Don't worry, I know how to handle it.

So all new polls are up. In the spirit of voting week, the polls for this round close Tuesday, so read up on the candidates and get voting!

The winners of round 2 are as follows:
Theo the Ball of Sleep


Theo Takes a Sick Day


Theo Chews a Tribble


Theo on a Bench/Theo the Goofball (tie)


Theo Smiling at Me


Theo Smiling Nice at the Dog Park

5 comments:

Spectater said...

repost the pictures please! don't make me scroll all the way down to sort out what's still in the game!

JuLo said...

As you wish.

Spectater said...

thanks!

betty said...

I voted :)

this has been fun to do; thanks for letting us be part of this process

betty

JuLo said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad you've had fun doing it! (And please keep voting in the last two rounds...the big ones!) Seriously, I'm very indecisive, so I really appreciate you guys helping me out with this. :)