- Theo is in first place in the mycorgi.com Halloween costume contest! Thanks so much everyone for voting! And if you haven't yet, vote here! He was in second place last night, so it looks like there were lots of votes this morning. Exciting! The voting ends on Friday and they'll annouce the winner on Saturday. I hope that Theo can keep his lead this week! I'll let you know.
- Theo is starting his next training class this week, and (*gasp*) it's not obedience for once! He'll be starting beginning agility and I am so excited! I think this class will be a really great way for him to expend some of that puppy energy. Hopefully it will mean less fetch one night a week, but I'm not holding out hope.
- Theo has already been spoiled by our temperate Southern California weather. It was raining all day yesterday and Theo wouldn't go outside! Even when I managed to get him out, he refused to pee, even though he had to. He kept trying to get into the garage and Husband thinks it's because he wanted to pee in there. He's probably right, which is why I didn't open the door to the garage for anything! Hehe. It was funny watching Theo get sprinkled on. He kept lowering his head, as if lowering it enough would somehow mean the water wouldn't get to his head.
- It's turning "cold", and Theo doesn't seem to be enjoying the weather. Does anyone know of a good light coat (just something waterproof and slightly lined is fine, nothing too warm) that fits a Corgi well? I don't want to leave his tushy out in the cold!
- I finally uploaded my pictures of the beach to my flickr account, check them out!
- Even though all the commenters were rooting for Theo the Goofball, so far Theo Smiling at Me is in the lead. You have until noon tomorrow to help decide! Personally, I love both pictures, but I think that one of Theo smiling at me is probably a better calendar picture.
- Why am I listing out so many topics I can use as posts later on? If I hit a block later this month, we'll know why.
The question I leave you with is this: Are you planning to buy a mycorgi.com 2009 calendar? Or are you going to wait to hear if Theo makes it into one of the precious few slots? I mean come on, who wouldn't want to look at this face everyday for a month?